Model: Caddy 3 (2K / 2C) & MK4 vanaf 2015
Type: without 4Motion
Diameter: 50mm of 55mm (maak uw keuze in het menu)
Bilstein B14 Height Adjustable Coilovers for the VW Caddy 2004-10 + 2010-15 & 2015 Onwards.
Manufactured in Germany and TUV approved, these aren't the cheapest coilovers on the market but are widely regarded as the best for quality and performance.
Lower the ride height of your Caddy by 30mm - 50mm for an agressive look and a sporty ride.
All Bilstein kits are Nürburgring tested to ensure the highest quailty ride and performance.
The durable sporty springs are complemeted by special spring plates manufactured from aluminium alloy. The fronts are CCC coated to prevent rust and give long term corrosion resistance.
These really are the premium Caddy coilover kit on the market and we have kits for all Volkswagen Caddy models.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Please note - The VW caddy has different front strut diameters, 50mm OR 55mm. Please ensure you measure your original front strut before purchasing. Please see attached image to help with getting the correct kit for your vehicle.
Once you have the correct strut diameter, please select the kit to suit your vehicle from the drop down menu below.
On models with Xenon headlights the rear damper bracket will require slight modification.
VW Caddy MK3 2004 - 2010 & 2010 - 2015
VW Caddy MK4 2015 Onwards
*Will NOT fit Maxi Models
This Kit Contains The Following Pieces:
2x Front Height Adjustable Coilovers
2x Rear Shocks
2x Lower Rear Shackle Kit
1x Complete Fitting Kit including 2 C-Spanners
When fitting suspension upgrades you never know what condition the standard components are going to be in that you will need to reuse, in our experience at Vanstyle we suggest that a set of Genuine VW Caddy Front Top Mounts is advisable as more often than not the bolts become seized making it near on impossible to remove the mounting intact.