Based on the HP5 design, the GT5 Carbon is designed primarily for closed-car forms of racing and offers high-end features and performance in a lightweight carbon FIA/Snell version.
The versatile design allows the GT5 to be used as a large eyeport helmet with a standard shield or an open helmet with an adjustable visor peak, combining the feel of an open-face with the protection of a full-face model.
The GT5 is compatible with side air and top forced air attachments for use with an external cooling system. Bell offers a version of the GT5 Carbon with integrated hydration (drink tube) and radio communication (4/C).
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- Advanced multi-density, multi piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance
- Large eye opening for optimal use in closed cockpit cars
- Full ventilation system featuring front chin bar, forehead and top vents
- Compatible with side air and top air attachments available separately (use with external cooling system)
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet
- Shield and pivot kit: SE05, SV(SE03/SE05)
- Homologation: Snell SA2015 and FIA8859-2015 approved
- Color: Carbon
- Sizes: 7 1/8 (57-) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
Lichtgewicht helm in carbon uitvoering. Deze helm is met name geschikt voor gesloten auto's. FIA 8859-2015 gekeurd.